Saturday, January 31, 2009

Morgan's First Playgroup

Morgan had her first "Caterpillar Playgroup" on Thursday. The Stay at Home Moms Playgroup that I belong to has playgroups for the different ages/stages. I hosted the "caterpillars" playgroup for babies that cannot yet walk. I was all excited and totally rearranged the living room so I could lay out all the various tummy time mats and toys.















I also made a cupcake caterpillar to commemorate the occasion:















The mommies and babies played on the floor, but Morgan was worn out from the excitement and slept through most of it:

It was really nice to talk to the other mommies, though, and see the other babies at the various ages and developmental stages. I had a house full of cutie pies! I can't wait until Morgan can sit up and play with her toys and the other babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment