Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back so soon?

Just when I think it's time to go back to sleep...WAH! I was all finished processing the milk, and thought, "hey, let's upload a few pictures before getting back to bed." I clicked on the pictures and then I hear Morgan crying. I guess she didn't get all the milk she wanted at the last feeding. I think she's back asleep for a while now, I hope. I had to come back here and do a "brain dump" since I might not remember things in the morning. Oh, what's that I hear? She's stirring. *sigh* I wonder why she can't get to sleep. It's 4:15 in the morning. Oh well, let's go see what I can do. False alarm...she's asleep. I thought she'd sleep really well since she was out and about today. I met up with Sarah, Abby and Karrie in the park and she got to be outdoors for a while. She also had a huge poopy diaper blowout, which cut our outing short, though. OK, well I'm going to slip back into bed and hope that she sleeps until 6 a.m. Please, oh please! Oh, seriously - I was just about to click "publish post" and I hear her...OK, baby, Momma's coming...

1 comment:

  1. well my dear I know how you feel. Thursday night Tori went to bed at 10:30 and slept until 6:30. Last night she went to bed at 11:00 and woke up at 3:30 hungry, I fed her and fell asleep holding her on the couch, then she woke up at 4:45, and wanted to play...do you relaize how hard it is to "play" at 4:45? She finally fell back to sleep at 5:20 or so, needless to say I am up and ready to go so I just stayed up...1 good night, 1 bad night, and the cycle continues....

    ReplyDelete