Friday, March 6, 2009

A Decent Night...

I had put some steroid gel on Morgan's really red spot and they've cleared up quite a bit. She took a really long nap (almost 3 hours) in the afternoon and I was worried that she wouldn't sleep last night. She woke up from her nap and was so hungry. She went through all the milk I had waiting for her and after I pumped later, she chugged that, too. I was trying to get her to bed a little after 9, but she was still so very hungry. I was feeling extra tired and exhausted and asked Greg to finish feeding her, so I could pump and hopefully get to sleep. I finished pumping and was able to get to sleep at the same time as Morgan. This was about 10 p.m. She (we) slept until about 2 a.m., so I got a nice 4-hour stretch of sleep. After putting her back to bed at 2:15, I had to pump and didn't get back to sleep until about 3 a.m., but she slept until 5 a.m., so I got another 2 hours. After feeding her at 5 a.m., we fell asleep in the glider for another hour or so. That gave me 7 total, albeit interrupted, hours of sleep. I went and bought her a humidifier yesterday and we're thinking that may have helped. It hopefully helped her skin and helped her not have such a dry mouth all the time. She often wakes up making a "kah" sound, like her throat is so dry and parched. She didn't do that last night. Little by little, we'll get this stuff figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment