Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh, what a relief it is...



We switched Morgan over to soy formula full time the other day and then the wait began for the next poopie diaper. She was wiggling and grunting, but we didn't see anything for 3 days. Then, yesterday, after another grunting session, she finally made a poopie diaper - 3 poopie diapers! I went to change the first one and it was full of a brownish-gray paste and it smelled like doggie doo. Then, as I was changing her, she pooped in the second diaper. I thought for sure she was done, considering the volume of poo, but she somehow found some more for the third diaper I put on her. I'm just really glad she finally pooped, though. She was SO happy after that!


Here she is playing in her exersaucer, happy as can be:

2 comments:

  1. I love the 1st picture. It just screams "I'm a happy pooper!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie pie! It's funny how you never would think that one day you'd be so obsessed over someone else's "bathroom" habits. My little one went through a time where she was having trouble going and it was all me and my hubby could think about, lol. Glad she finally went and is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete