Wednesday, May 20, 2009

6-Month Update

I have a bit of a cold, so I'm just going to copy/paste the email I sent out to family and friends. :P

Morgan turned 6 months old this past weekend! She is getting to be such a big girl. She had her 6-month checkup today. She weighed 19 lbs. 12 oz. and is 26.5 inches tall. She’s in the 95th percentile for weight and the 75th for height. She was also in the 90th percentile for head circumference, but I can’t recall the measurement. She got another set of shots, which she was not happy about, but there are no more shots until her 12-month appointment. If placed in a sitting position, she can sit up by herself and play with her toys. She loves to grab anything she can get her hands on and put it in her mouth. She is drooling rivers, but still no teeth, yet. She had her first “Baby and Me” swim class on Monday. Greg took her in the water, because I had/have a cold. Despite my best efforts, Morgan caught a little of my cold, too, but we don’t have a fever, so that’s good. For my birthday, I bought Morgan the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Kitchen. J She eating some solid foods now. Her favorite is green beans and she doesn’t really like the fruits – go figure. She’s working on being able to hold her own bottle. Her sleeping patterns are not in one (a pattern) – they are all over the place. One night, she slept 5 hours, then the next 3 nights she was up every 1.5-2 hours. She’s working on it, though. We took her to Sear Portrait Studio on Saturday and I will include a link to those photos. I think she looks just like her Daddy and everyone says she looks like me. I guess she’s a little of both, as is to be expected.

Here are some pictures from the 6-month portrait session:








2 comments:

  1. OMG...just adorable!!! She looks so much bigger since the last time you put up a picture of her...she looks like SUCH a happy baby too! Most of the time we would bring Gia she would NOT smile...especially as she got older. The only smiles we would get would be ones of her taken at home. I think Gia got her first tooth right around 5/6 months but drooled like crazy for what seemed like forever! I see both you and your hubby in her, but more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally flippin cute. great update.

    ReplyDelete